In customer service interview the questions will be asked to depend on the role you are interviewing for, but there are some frequently asked questions you’ll most likely be expected to answer. You should learn more about the interview questions you might be asked during an interview for a customer service representative job role. You will also find a list of specific interview questions. You should practice answering all these questions, so you will be more confident during your interview. Customer service interviews will ask a number of different types of questions. Many will be common interview questions you might be asked for any job, such as questions about yourself background family history, your educational background, your skills and qualifications for the job, your strength and weakness, and your further goals for the future.
They will also ask behavioral interview questions, you should explain how you handle with your past experiences on the job role. You might be asked questions about your work schedule and your flexibility
Customer service interview questions
1) What do you know about customer service?
Customer service means you should take care of the exact customer wants to provide them and providing helpful, high-quality service and taking care before, during, and after the customer's requirements are met. Customer service is all about the customer and the service that is offered to them.
2) What qualification is required for this job?
The interviewer is looking for who have experience in the customer service field. It will help them to find out how perfect you are for the position for the customer service job role.
3) What do you think about a day in a customer service representative's life?
Here are some daily activities of a Customer Service -
- Answering phone call
- Solving customer’s issues
- Dealing with managed payments
- Providing customers with relevant information
- Should encourage them to select the right
4) Difference between good and great customer service?
Good customer service will provide only what the customer is looking for. On the other hand, great customer service is to provide something new and more to the customer. This question depends on how you consider your roles and responsibilities for the customer service job.
5) When you don’t know the answer to a question what do you do in this situation?
You should be honest this is the important thing. Especially when you don’t have much knowledge about the product or role. Or you can say, I don’t know, but just give me some time I will give you the detail of this product. Or, you can say that I am not 100% sure about that, but just give me some time to let me check with one of my seniors.
6) How to handle when your customer talk about your major issue reading any product or service?
First, you should say that “I apologize for the inconvenience. Then you should assure them that the issue would be solved very quickly as the technical team is working on that issue”. This question will help the interviewer to know your ability. This question will be helpful during the interview.
7) What are your weaknesses?
You can say every human being has some weaknesses so I am not an exception. However, you avoid mentioning things like aggressiveness, skills or fear of talking to people, communication problems. On the opposite, you should talk about your tendency about your skills like you are over-friendly with customers or I would like to talk and help to solve the issues with customers.
8) How to react when your co-worker is behaving rudely with the customers?
Maybe it depends on the situation, like how long the co-worker has been working with the company. If anybody new, you should talk to them and you should tell them to maintain a more professional attitude. However, this happened, again and again, you can inform your team leader.
9) What do you mean by excellent product or friendly service?
Excellent product and friendly service both are important because excellent product always sells, and friendly services always help to make this task easier.
10) What kind of team structure have you worked with before? Are you a team player?
You should always say that you enjoy working as part of the team and that you are a team player. Here, you should also talk about the team you had worked previously.
11) What is customer satisfaction?
Customer satisfaction means that you should have a clear understanding of the customer’s needs and issues. In the Customer service field, you should need to think from their point of view to check their demands and requirements.
12) Explain your experience with an irritating customer. How did you handle it?
Every customer service support faces the issues of irritating customers. You should handle all this situation and you should say that I will keep calm and provide as possible as good service.
13) Think about the company that has delivered excellent customer service, and explain why you like it?
You can tell about your recent experience as I have recently visited the store of Xyz Company and a member of the employee saw me looking confused. Their employees are very helpful and talked me through the different materials, and also they suggested the size that might work well for me for purchasing products. I am impressed by his personalized advice.
14) What are Customer service tools that you know?
To provide Customer service, you should know customer service tools – Phone: You should also multitask to keep on talking with the customer while also looking up their order information. You should have the ability to hold a conversation with a customer and to resolve their issues on a phone call.
- Email: It is very much important for any customer or employee to know how email works. It is also important that you should know about how to use CCs, email groups, email templates.
- Live chat solutions: live chat allows you to hold multiple conversations.
- Customer relationship management tools: You should have knowledge of customer relationship manager tool it is essential in customer service job as it gives the ability to look up previous contact history and helps to know which you’re dealing with at the moment.
- Social media: Social media platforms like facebook, twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp are an important way of connecting to customers and provide services.
15) Are you ready for 24*7 jobs?
If the company offers 24/7 customer service, I am ready to work at any time of the day. You should say that I know the Job in the Customer service filed that always be demanding regarding the work hours.
16) Tell me about time how you helped your previous company to increase revenues?
You should say that the employees of a company not only work for his benefit but also work for the benefit of the company. In my previous company, I noticed frequent calls about backup solutions. I propose an idea to bundle backup solutions. This worked very well.
17) How do you manage tasks while scheduling your work?
Time management is a very essential skill. For customer service, it helps to deal with the target and heavy workload pressure.
18) Will you lie for the company?
I will not lie to disappoint or cheat customers for any company.
19) Do you think you are good at interacting with people?
You should describe your style. Put your best use words such as friendly, quick, patient, enthusiastic, informed.
20) Do you think you have strong communication skills?
You should explain how you have solved problems and created good relationships with customers. And tell confidently you have strong communication skills and give examples of the previous company.
21) Will you be able to work in a computerized environment as a customer service representative?
You should describe your ability to work with Microsoft Office or other similar programs and any computer experience. And you should say I am ready to learn new technology or ready to work in a computerized environment as a customer service representative.
22) Do you have any sales experience?
You should have the ability to negotiate and sell the products it is an important part of the job. If you have any experience in selling, telemarketing and promotions then you can share your experience.
23) How would you define your attitude in the customer service role?
You should convey an attitude of willingness to help, friendliness and yet knowledgeable in your customer service role. You should demonstrate your capability in handling problems efficiently. This all can be done with some personal examples.
24) Explain to me how would you deal with difficult customers?
First I would like to listen to what exactly the customer wants and also concentrate on the customer's issue. I do not argue or debate with a customer over any problems. I try to find out the useful solution or any effective ideas that are comfortable with the customer.
25) How you should answer accurately to the customers?
First, you should explain to the interviewer that you realize that you are the first contact for the customer and it is very important to speak politely, accurately and professionally.
Now, we come to our conclusion, we should know that its motive is to introduce you and shortly review your professional background. In customer service interview the questions will be asked to depend on the role you are interviewing for, but there are some frequently asked questions you’ll most likely be expected to answer. You should learn more about the interview questions you might be asked during an interview for a customer service representative job role. You will also find a list of specific interview questions. You should practice answering all these questions, so you will be more confident during your interview. Customer service interviews will ask a number of different types of questions. Many will be common interview questions you might be asked for any job, such as questions about yourself background family history, your educational background, your skills and qualifications for the job, your strength and weakness, and your further goals for the future. If you like the above-Mentioned Blogs Please comment and let us know if any improvements in our blogs are required.
- How to write a Letter of Recommendation Tips letter of Recommendation Samples Examples
- What is your dream job Best answers and tips
- What is the probation period and all you need to know
- How I choose a Perfect Career for me and which Job should I have
- Why employability skills are a must
- Why should include extracurricular activities in your resume
- By : Admin
- 31-10-2019 03:08:23 pm
- 0 Comments